Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hi from Julie

Thanks Gal, for restarting this blog! Gal now lives a few hours from me, and brought her adorable daughter Dahlia for a visit. My kids were excited to meet their cousin and I loved seeing the newest generation.

I'm Julia (Rozines) DeVillers, daughter of Sam and granddaughter of Rachel. I grew up in Albany and visited with Gwen, Sharon, Greg and families in Rochester.

I now live in Columbus, Ohio with my husband and two children: 13-year-old Quinn (whose middle name is Rachel after my grandma) and 9-year-old Jack. My father Sam passed away in 1990. I'm a children's book author.

My twin sister Jennifer Roy lives in Saratoga NY with her husband and son Adam Samuel. She wrote a book called YELLOW STAR our aunt Sylvia's childhood in the Lodz Ghetto (Greg's mom.) The prologue talks about the Rozines family. I'll post her website so you can see more about the book: www.jenniferroy.com.

Our younger sister, Amy, is married lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.

My family and I will be spending a year overseas in Tbilisi, Georgia. We're moving in March and our first trip from there will be Israel (probably in June). My daughter also is begging to go to Paris, so hopefully we will see many of our family members over this next year!

No comments: